Joe Pacifico, Executive with 18+ years of proven and successful leadership experience in the fitness industry. Visionary and tactical leader with proven history of developing and executing plans to achieve the company's vision, revenue, and financial goals. A vital understanding of the industry, combined with a strong operational, sales, fitness focus. Effective Motivator, communicator, and leader that believes in production and character , and giving your all. Creates and develops winning teams built for success and longevity.
• Sales & Marketing •Operations & Fitness Management •Program Coordination
• Staff development, supervision •Administrative Functions
• Forecasting, Budgeting • P & L responsibility
• Customer Service •Client Retention Strategies & Systems
• Site Selection •Lease Negotiations •Build-Outs •Mergers & Acquisitions
• Highly organized and resourceful, working very well under pressure.
Career skills & highlights
•Successfully managed the overall and day-to-day operations of fitness centers, accountable for all sales and fitness goals, marketing, staffing, construction, cost control, budgeting, payroll, operations, scheduling, and general accounting.
•Achieved numerous sales and club profitability awards.
•Carried out marketing campaigns including corporate wellness platforms, Grass roots and gorilla marketing, internal promotions, referral programs, community and business outreach, promotions, media campaigns with newspaper, radio, TV, print and social media.
•Effective managing and developing multiple sales, fitness, and operational training systems to ensure facility success.
•Developed and managed social media marketing campaigns, facility blogs, and company newsletter, company websites.
•Designed and rolled out compensation plans for staff retention.
• Performance and results driven with a proven track record
Speed Training Scranton, How to run faster Scranton, Agility Training, Strength Training
powered by Google
Meet Joe Pacifico